Wednesday, January 2, 2008
First Blog Ever
So hi! This is my first blog, and I wanted to make it about Disney. I don't wanna go into all the details about how I got to know there were even blog because I want I wouldn't want to read how someone got to know about blogs. So I found out what a blog is because a friend of mine has one so he told me. So on this blog I will post Disney videos. Listen to requests for some other videos. Um I will make some quizzes which I'll post the answer to a week after I posted the quiz. It will probably ask questions about the celebs from Disney. Also I will ask you to e-mail me, at Thai_An_Le@yahoo.com , what you think are the answers. At the end of the quiz I'll post the answers and show all the names that got it right. Um since this is my first blog and I don't exactly want to make it a blog (more of a newspaper maybe) I'll need viewers so if you can tell your friends about this blog and ask them to participate in some of the activates! So um thanks for looking at this blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment